Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I actually should be doing a paper right now...

But I'm writing an entry instead *siiigh*

 Rachel, great comment. Yes I did have a great time with my friends and boyfriend. On April 1, I took them all out to dinner where I spent a lot of money but it's okay, you only turn 21 once right? I was really glad that everyone got along and I love my presents! I really feel like these girls and I will be friends for a long time, past college.

I have been really busy with school and it's only going to get worse this month. With only a couple more weeks to go, everything is due around this time and I just know my weekends are going to suffer. I have a presentation on Tuesday which I'm whacking my head over...I haven't even started it! My topic will be Functionalism (Darwin). This semester my teacher is really strict with these presentations and testing us to the limit. I hope I get it done and am able to put it on powerpoint.

My dad started chemo already and so far so good...He's scheduled for an MRI on the 23rd and that should tell us how effective the radiation was on his brain lesions. Other then that, my dad's experiencing the typical side affects. Scratch that, "everyone" is experiencing his side affects,lol. It seems my family always gets on each others nerves now. OHwell. I try to find Jesus in everyone and this seems to be helping me,lol. Psychology has also been beneficial to the way I act around my dad and family so that is a plus as well!! Hoping I update earlier next time....hugss

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you had a great time.  Wish I was 21 again.  Oh maybe not, cause I was prego. lol  Anyway, still praying for your dad and glad he is doing ok with the chemo.  GBU, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Best wishes to your dad.
Love,
penny