Thursday, September 14, 2006

Novels, YEA

If only school was composed of classes- without deadlines, long papers, and needless presentations and homeowrk, then school would be fun! I'm really enjoying my 3 english classes I am taking this semester since I am reading many interesting books. I am also taking 2 Psychology classes, although to be honest, they are not as "enchanting" as the english ones,lol.

Books I've read so far: The Country Wife, Ruth Hall, The Coquette, and the Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (the last could have definitely been left out!).

Other then that, I have a paper due Monday and online discussions for tomorrow. BUT it'll be Friday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin sounds interesting... pass it over when your done :)

Anonymous said...

I think the autobiography of Benjamin Franklin sounds interesting... pass it over when your done :)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are enjoying English...it was always my favorite subject as well and my 16yo daughter Kara's best subject too. : )  She's taking Advanced Placement English this year (Junior) and next year as well.  They will count as college credit for her after she graduates.  Good luck with your papers and your online discussions.  Have a great weekend!  Hugs and GBU, Shelly