Wednesday, September 5, 2007

quick update to a busy life

Haven't updated in a while. I guess I'm more interested in reading about others then writing about my life. Ironically, these past few weeks have been rather busy and exciting and would be the most interesting to display around here.

Over labor day, Jay and I went to NC to visit my brother, his wife, and their 2 young girls. It made me so happy to see them and I only hope that I will be as close to a good parent and they are! The girls are well mannered and look out for each other (for example, after every table meal, they would ask permission to be excused). Meg and Ally are smart girls and I am very proud of them :)

I started grad school. Only news I can report this early on is that I am going to counsel someone for 8 weeks, once a week. These will be taped sessions and given to my professor and assistant counselor that I will be assigned to soon. Also, I am also going to go to a school and assess/evaluate a student "at risk." Thinking i better not screw this up....

Emotional front- I am doing much better these days. Life has its ups and downs that no one can run away from. I'm working on peace

Physical front- I'm incredibly tan and my hair is growing long. I'm wondering if I should get hilites or not.

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
Pete Seeger

No comments: