Sunday, August 28, 2005

A night out in NYC

Yesterday was so much fun! It was my friend Monica's 20th Birthday and we went to Lucky Cheng's which is a restaurant in the city. What makes this restaurant so "unique" is that it is made up of drag queens, shows, and is the bachelorette capital in NYC!! In 2001 Britney Spears even came here as well. Well this particular night featured 16 different bachelorette parties. It was a memoral night..

Afterwards we all went psychic hopping around the village, lol. Forget bar hopping, this was much more fun. Most of us: Monica, Jessica, Carla, Stella, and myself got tarot card readings and I must say our psychic was dead on the money with me. It was sorta creepy.. For example she knew the deal and drama with my family and she said straight out that it will get worse before it gets better. I for one believe her. Although sorta costly, I know, I know..$30, I think it was worth it. It was exciting and fun since I had never had a tarot card reading before.

The night was fun folks although by the time I went home my feet were kiiillling mee! Damn it, I wanna go to another party already..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Chengs!! We used to have one in New Orleans, but it closed down around 98? 99?
ANyway, it was tons of fun
I hope you had as much fun!
Kathleen
http://journals.aol.com/kathlyna22/Upagainstyou

Anonymous said...

Hey,
I would LOVE to visit NYC... someday I hope... someday soon maybe!  It's bound to be more fun than boring old Lexington, Ky.

Thanks for stopping by my journal!  I definitely look forward to reading more of yours :O)

~Rachel
http://journals.aol.com/storm844/Mylifeinanutshellorajournalwink