Tuesday, August 30, 2005

School Already?

I purposely did not make any plans today; I needed this time to prep up and get ready for this workload ahead of me. Lame right? lol. Well the reason being is that the way I like to do things is to mentally get in the mindframe of something so that it's not a total shock of when I actually do it. Or you can say that this is just an excuse of me not having anything in particualr to do,lol. I guess it is both..Luckily I don't have an overwhelming day tomorrow; just class from 8-11:05. My Wednesday's are gonna suck though; class from 8-11:05 and theeen from 4:40-8:10. Hopefully (crossing my fingers here), my Professor WILL NOT keep us in that long. We shall see...

Other than that today was a calm and quiet day. I am making some friends here so yaaaaay I am happy about that. It takes a lot for me to make the first move so this is what I'm trying to do...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh... don't you just hate those whole day schedules!  I have one on Wednesdays too.  I drive 45 minutes to get to school so I leave at 10:00 am and I get home at 9:00 pm... it is NO fun :O(

Other than that, I only have class from 11-2 on Mondays and 9-2 on Fridays so I can't complain too much...

We just finished week number 2 so I'm getting into the flow of things... Good luck!

~Rachel
http://journals.aol.com/storm844/Mylifeinanutshellorajournalwink