Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Feelin anxious today

Today I took my first final and it went alright, just a lot of memorization. I'm writing now because I won't for a few days since I have all this studying for finals! I finish my last one on Tuesday and til then it's all work and "some" play :)

I have a communion on Sat, I can't wait! I'm going with Jay and I will take lots of pictures!

Been watching American Idol anyone? Of course, I'm sure most of you are, silly question,lol. My fav's are Katherine and Chris but I can't seem to guess which will be the top two, its so hard this year!

I wanted to make a "The view" entry but there is just not enough time. They will be replacing Meredith Vieira with Rosie O'Donnell and that's sad news! I will continue watching but I wished they could have chosen someone else,lol

That's all for now, wish me luck on my finals everyone! Hugss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you will do just fine on those finals.  I know it!  But good luck anyway.  And I think you're right about Kat and Chris being the top two.  We'll see.  Again, good luck!  GBU, Shelly