Thursday, January 18, 2007

School days

I started my last (yess!!) semester of my undergraduate study last Wednesday and let me tell you--I have around 22 books for 3 classes only!! Yuck. Not all of them are long though, so I should be done with one in 2 or 3 days. I'm ready for the challenge

My subjects are: Theology of Mary & the Saints
                              Modern Drama

                              Antebellum American Lit (which is basically literature that helped define our nation politically, socially, you get the idea)
                               Shakespeare and the City
                               The Art of film

All sounds interesting although I hope it won't be too difficult.

On a side note, we got our first "batch" of snow today. The kids from my after school program were upset that it didn't stick,lol. Maybe next time?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh....good luck. lol  I want to say it sounds interesting but I just can't. : )  I do wish you the best though and congratulate you on your last semester! yay!  Love ya, Shelly