Saturday, March 10, 2007

Shopping!

After shopping with my mom, for my mom yesterday, today we decided to go to the mall and look for a graduation dress for me. Now I don't know about you guys, but shopping for a dress is harddd! Take away all the crazy prints, extremely low hemlines, and ugly colors, there is almost nothing left! Our first stop was Nordstrom's where I eyed a few things and tried on dresses. Figuring I'll shop around a little bit more, we left the store empty handed. We went to Macy's, Bloomingdale's, Zara's, and a bunch of places next. After a couple of hours and lunch, we went back to Nordstrom's since the first dress I tried on was better than nothing (turns out it looks fabulous at home,lol).

At the end, I got the dress, a white sweater sort of thing to go with the dress, a white jacket, and a salmon/orangely kind of sweater that really looks good! I'm content.

Now, all I need is a white bag to match and I'm all set. College graduation is a big deal after all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, college graduation is a very big deal!  I'm really proud of you for your accomplishments and I hope those acceptances to grad schools start coming in very soon.  Good luck.  and yes, I have shopped for dresses with my daughter for homecoming this past fall....ugghhh...I did not like doing that at all.  lol  She is so plain and wouldn't even try on half of them.  Finally, I just made her choose one.  She hates dresses.  But she looked really pretty that night and I know YOU will too. : )  Love ya, Shelly