Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Appointment..?Nahhh

To quote my Professor, "I feel like I haven't been dry for about two weeks"

Rain just won't go away here and when I do find a bit of land that has some sunshine upon it, the moment just gets ruined with a gust of air that can knock my socks off. I go to school not worrying about getting a disease from a dirty desk but worrying whether I'll stop in a puddle or freeze my ears that will really get me sick again.

It's also this time of year where I don't hear from like anyone. All of my friends seem to be non existent and secluded in their own worlds. I'm just grateful that I talk to like 2 people a day (family doesn't count). So what do I do? homework that keeps me occupied, nag at my boyfriend who lets me..usually :), eat, think about shopping, and prolonging making appointments such as for my hair. I watch the Series...poor Astros, they are really getting beat down. So that's what I'm doing.

Alright, I changed my mind. I just checked the weather and it's supposed to rain this Friday, the day I wanted to make my hair appointment. Why would I ever do that to my hair? Maybe I'll wait a little longer so that my hilites will look sexy and new for Thanksgiving.

Any excuse to NOT make an appointment.

No comments: