Sunday, February 5, 2006

Coffee at....

Aww.. well I really meant to put up my charm but for some reason it doesn't work. It works when I copy and paste it while I'm writing my entry but once I hit save, it doesnt come out. So I did go out with Jason yesterday and we went to Brooklyn. I showed him where my great-grandmother moved to back in the 1900's which was the place my grandmother and father were born. Neat huh??? 3 generations of my family in that house which still exists!!! Afterwards we looked around the shops over there and I found myself a cute halter top for the summer :) Despite the rain, we managed to walk around a bit and got ourselves some coffee from their abundant coffee shops. It was this weird little place called Verb,lol....made up of students sleeping over notebooks, a woman reading an in depth music book, a guy talking endlessly on his cell phone, and a guy that was going in and out of this mysterious little back door,lol OH well! Until next time!!!

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to put mine on momentarily and I certainly hope it works. Shelly said she used photobucket.
Verb? I got a good chuckle out of that one!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanna.  Sorry, you can't copy and paste graphics into the journal. I'm going to have to send you an email on how to do it.  It would take up too much space here. lol  It's not hard though.  Sounds like you had a great time with Jason.  GBU, Shelly