Saturday, February 4, 2006

Quiet Saturday

Hey, this is what I originally meant to put up...see my very pretty charm Shelly made for me...Thanks Shelly!!!

It's Saturday morning and I'm soo bored. I already did most of my reading and I still feel crummy. For the past few days I've been combating a cold that just seems to linger in one place (not getting better or worse).  My voice is also scratchy....I hate that! It also looks like it's going to rain any second now, yuck!

In other news it looks like I'll be adding two more days of work along with the 2 days that I am already working. One of the girls in my after school program is going to leave for softball tournaments and will disappear for a few months..instead of hiring another person I offered to take on those extra days. I could have started that earlier but I didn't know how my school work-load was going to be. So soon I'll be working from Mon-Thurs which is our schedule anyway. This will give me some extra money I can save for the Cape Cod trip later in May.

I'll probably see Jason today and I do hope I feel better!! I'll have to dress warmly and make sure we don't spend too much time outside. XOXO until next time everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmm
Can't pull it up.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Sorry your feeling under the weather.  Do get better soon!  And awww...can't see the pretty graphic.  GBU, Shelly