Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Dresses

I am envious,lol. My cousin Justina, who lives in Poland is going to be in this pageant (sort of like a Miss America). I am not envious about this at all, she deserves it but when I saw her photos, the first thing that I saw was her dress!!!! It was beautiful! Then I saw her friends and theirr dresses which are also gorgeous. When I asked my aunt (her mom) how much it cost, it turns out that she did not spend that much money. In our currency, it is close to about $60-70 I think. If I wanted to get a dress like that I would have to go to Nordstrom or Saks and pay like $500 for a dress that is common looking.

This got me thinking today and next time I go to Poland, I am getting me some pretty dresses and getting my hair done. Last summer, I had gotten my hair done over there and it was beautiful. And get this....it cost about $30 for a great style hair cut plus hilites. Ladies, you know that if you wanna get hilites or your hair colored, that in itself costs at least $100.

Damn, I am so jealous!! Lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the clothing in the US was less expensive - honestly I did.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

Wow, what`s it like in Poland? How cool that you can get the dresses and your hair done at such great prices! I hope Justina does well. :0)
Penny

Anonymous said...

Coooool....Poland...how cool is that?  Ok, I wanna go to Poland.  Wait, is it cold there?  Good luck to your cousin in the pageant.  GBU, Shelly