Wednesday, February 15, 2006

So tired

Hello friends, I hope everyone had a great and happy Valentines Day. Honestly though, it has been such a tough week for me between school, work and visiting my dad. I wish I had some happy news to share but yesterday he was diagnosed with lung cancer. I am so very tired I was gone all day yesterday from 7:35 AM to 9 PM when I got home. I was at the hospital and we were waiting to speak to the oncologist to tell us the procedure for the cancer.

Its radiation for the brain growths and chemo every three weeks for 6 months. He came home today..which is good news and he's been feeling fine. We are optimistic about it though and with prayers it will all be okay. So many people have cancer and they manage to pull through.

Hugsss

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, my prayers are with your dad and your family.
I was diagnosed with leukemia last March and I`m doing well.
God bless -
Penny

http://journals.aol.com/pennietoonz/PennysPlace

Anonymous said...

Joanna, as you know I went through cancer with my dad last year. And yes, many many people can and have beat it  Unfortunately mine didn't find out about it until it was much too late.  I'm glad you are keeping the faith.  I'm here if you need me.  GBU, Shelly