Tuesday, September 6, 2005

A Wedding Update

So the wedding was on Saturday.

I had a lot of things on my mind...

...my cousin getting married, the Reading that I had to do (did very well by the way), my parents meeting Jay, other ppl meeting Jay, the reception, making sure my hair was in the right place, making sure I remembered to take the pictures I was supposed to..etc.etc...

 It was a small wedding. Only 15 people. I think everything went well though. My parents like Jay which is very important. In any case, it was a beautiful day. The reception was in Long Island City, right near the water. It was a SPECTACULAR view of Manhattan. The restaurant is called Water's Edge and it is very ritzy; excellent service. The dessert was incredible. YUMMY. It was a wonderful night :)

I am happy. Now I have to start making plans for New Year's Eve. Monica and I want to go out, like realllly go out. Get dressed, get makeup done, go out. I'm sure we'll find something in the City if we reserve on time. I have to start looking but that won't be a problem :)

Tootles for now, Joanna

No comments: